Thursday, November 17, 2022

Singer Portable sacks all his studio staff for making just N7k in a month.

According to the controversial Nigerian artist Portable he traveled out of the country and upon his return his studio staffs gave him 7000 claiming that was the money they made in his absence.
Controversial Nigerian artist portable has sacked all his studio staffs over low turn over.













The singer who was recently returned from a tour disclosed on social media explaining the reason behind his actions.

According to the music star before his trip, he made 10-15 million from his studio in 5 days so it was rather unbelievable that they made only but 7000.
In his words:

“I rebrand my studio, people wey I put for my studio no wan to blow, I build studio, they didn’t no deliver my money, them dey chop my money. Studio wey be say anytime I record, I make 2 million, 3million, in 5 days I fit make 15million, when I travelled and return they said they make 7000 naira.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy New Month from the Adeotis!  Mercy Aigbe the beautiful Nigerian actress who recently got married shared amazing photos with her husba...